Life skills education is designed to facilitate the practice and reinforcement of psychosocial skills in a culturally and developmentally appropriate way; it contributes to the promotion of personal and social development, the prevention of health and social problems, and the protection of human rights.
We aim to promote wellbeing through self-learningand healthpromotions. Wellcare Life Skills Advancement has wide range of support service network available to empower you though skills,promote your independence and wellbeing.
Wellcare Australia believe that social care is an essential public service that provides day-to-day care and support where needed, to enable people to live full and active lives. We believe that high levels of emotional, psychological and social wellbeing are essential components of flourishing mental health.
Within the psycho- social service sector, Wellcare Australia aims to provide a various range of services to enable and empower the person’s wellbeing through promoting choice and control when assisting a person in their own home or the community.
We will provide the following services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS):
- Support with accommodation and tenancy
- Assistance with personal activities
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Assistance with daily tasks in a shared living
- Development of individual life skills
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance with community participation
- Assistance with accessing and maintaining employment
- Assistive prod-household task
- Attendance and participation with group centre activities
Want to know more?
If you are interested to get involve with Wellcare Australia
Phone : 02 6193 6116 or 0451 254 125 (Mobile)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw