Wellcare Australia’s Nursing care aims to provide quality nursing services with well experienced nursing staff including Registered Nurses, qualified Support Workers etc. All of our staff are well experienced workers and has plenty nursing experience. We aim to provide high standard of nursing care to patients to meet their needs. Our nursing care service is available to SHARON (the Wellcare residential program) and participants own home through NDIS plan.
Wellcare disability services work with and for people with intellectual/learning disabilities to ensure they live healthy, productive lives and are supported to achieve their full potential within all aspects of their lives.
We provide a range of care and housing support services which enable people to move toward independent living and supports people with a learning disability to:
- Live healthy, productive and independent lives with appropriate and responsive support service to enable them develop their maximum potential.
- Be individuals and join in all decision-making which affect their lives, with appropriate and responsive advice and support where necessary.
- Live their lives within their community, maintain social and family ties and connections which are important to them.
- Have the support of their community and access to general and specialist services that relate to their individual need, circumstances and preferences.
We will provide the following services to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS):
- Support with accommodation and tenancy
- Assistance with personal activities
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Assistance with daily tasks in a shared living
- Development of individual life skills
- Assistance with household tasks
- Assistance with community participation
- Assistance with accessing and maintaining employment
- Providing therapeutic supports
- Support coordination
- Plan management
- Assistive prod-household task
- Assistance with life stage-transition
- Assistance with accessing behaviour Support